Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Microdermabrasion Fall Specials

Reveal the skin you have always wanted with my Micro-Sonic Facial.

A unique and fabulously rejuvenating treatment best done in a series for dramatically renewed surface and texture of the skin. I start with crystal free microdermabrasion to physically remove dead, dry, dehydrated skin to reveal smoother glowing skin. It doesn't end there. I then use my Ultra Sonic Wand to purge the pores of impurities and infuse anti-aging serums deep in the dermis for young, fresh softer, line free skin. Finally to stimulate collagen and firm the skin I use Micro-Amp therapy.

This is a wonderful way to start the very social season of the Fall and Winter. Be the belle of the ball with the most luminous skin!

For the month of October and November take 10% off the series price. Series of 6 Micro-Sonic Treatments normally $990. Now $890.

Offer expires November 30th.
Call: (212) 288-7781
e-mail: Diane@Dianehiggins.com

No comments: